Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset. Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI BLACK SHARK, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Spreadtrum-powered.
- While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance.
- Interestingly, the 120W charging will not be a feature exclusive to a specific variant.
- It’s worth noting that there’s no waterproofing here, so you’ll have to be careful with the phone when you’re out in the rain or close to a kitchen sink.
- To assess the quality of a device’s sensor features, we calculate a score that takes into account all sensor information.
The Black Shark 4 Pro is also the world’s first-ever smartphone to run a solid-state drive. Renowned leaker Ice Universe posted the phone’s AndroBench numbers, which showed Sequential Reads of 3,000MB/s and Sequential Writes of 1,158MB/s. Both phones also pack an impressive set of speakers, which recently put it on the top of DXOMarks smartphone audio list. The Snapdragon 888 is one of the most powerful flagship chipset currently in the world. It is based on a 5nm manufacturing process and features the Cortex-X1 Super-Core (clocked @2.84GHz). It was announced that the new generation of gaming smartphone from Black Shark will be revealed soon. Even the officials also announce some of the specifications of this device.
No matter how hard I tried, I could never make the Black Shark last me the entirety of 24 hours. In a world where most gaming phones offer 5,000mAh to 6,000mAh, this is unacceptable. What’s the point of getting such an absolute unit if you can’t even squeeze day-long battery life from it? It is baffling that most of Xiaomi’s own mid-rangers have larger batteries than the Black Shark 4 Pro. You can change the way your voice sounds, free up RAM, create a preset to press multiple areas at once with a single touch, and even disable the upper speaker so that your microphone doesn’t pick up unnecessary noise. This is also where you can configure your triggers, refresh rate, touch sensitivity, audio settings, network preferences, and even the RGB light effects.
- While I don’t think I’m as good using this phone compared to my PC controls, it’s by far the second closest thing.
- Whenever you open an app or game, and it suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem.
- This is low-level software that controls the device’s basic functions, such as its buttons, display, and connectivity.
- But in picking that, you’ll get 65W charging rather than the full stock firmware ROM 120W of the 4 Pro.
- A little bit of light goes a long way here, as you can see in the sample shots below.
The flowers are vibrant, the petals of the rose are detailed and distinct, and to top it all off, there’s a natural blur behind the bouquet. While the Black Shark gave the flowers a little more saturation than how they look in real life, the picture is good enough to share.